The original Tubular was released as a Běh shoe in 1994, but the modern-day version is based on the prototypes that were too far ahead of their time. Today's Tubular brings what was impossible in the '90s to life. The shoes' outsole is inspired by the inner tube of inflatable tires. These Tubular shoes feature a premium suede saddle and heel strap. Built in an ultra-comfy sock-like adidas Primeknit upper that's space-dyed and woven with a glow-in-the-dark yarn.
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Glow-in-the-dark yarn woven into the adidas Primeknit
- Sock-like construction for a snug fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Premium suede midfoot cage and heel strap
- Tubular EVA outsole