Originally designed for outdoor Fotbal Trénink, the Samba hit the pitch midway through the 20th century and has been a best seller ever since. Among the first footwear icons to transform culture, entire generations have laced up the Samba and hit the streets. Made of a mix of suede, leather and synthetics, these shoes feature skate-ready traction and heel support. The molded footbed is tuned for comfort and cushioning while still maintaining board control.
- Suede, leather and synthetic upper with synthetic 3-Stripes
- Molded PU sockliner for comfort and impact cushioning
- Molded TPU heel clip for increased support
- Directional herringbone tread pattern for amazing grip and board control
- Leather and synthetic upper / Synthetic lining / Rubber outsole