When the Pro Model first hit its stride, the only boards were for riding waves. Poseurs were called hodads, and high tops were for the basketball court. Times have changed. These shoes have the same look of the original Pro Model sneaker, with its minimalist stitch detail and rubber shell toe. Made of leather with a snakeskin emboss, they feature Tyshawn Jones' signature colors. A rubber vulcanized outsole combines with a drop-in sockliner for board feel and targeted cushioning.
- Snakeskin-embossed leather upper
- Synthetic leather 3-Stripes and heel tab
- Rubber shell toe; Breathable mesh lining
- ADIPRENE® drop-in piece combines sockliner and midsole for targeted impact cushioning in the heel, less weight and bulk, and great board feel
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with multidirectional Vector Traction outsole for best grip and board control
- Tyshawn Jones gold-foil stamp of approval
- Leather and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole