In 2002, adidas Originals teamed up with Coca-Cola on a special-edition shoe. Reissued and teched-out for today, these men's shoes rethink breathability with 360 degrees of ventilating climacool®. They have ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot that helps absorb shock, plus a smooth lining and articulated outsole.
- climacool® provides 360-degree cooling for the entire foot
- Textile and synthetic upper; A re-issue of the original 2002 special-edition shoe done in collaboration with Coca-Cola
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Comfortable textile lining
- Molded midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Decoupled rubber outsole