DetailyUnique Nike Free TR 7 Black/White Dámská Trénink Boty
NATURAL FLEXIBILITY. LOCKED-IN SUPPORT.
Designed for natural movement and lockdown during intense workouts, the Nike Free TR 7 AMP Dámská Trénink Boty features a flexible tri-star sole pattern and supportive Flywire cables.
- Mesh upper with a TPU cage for breathable support
- Flywire cables provide a locked-down feel
- Inner sleeve delivers a comfortable, sock-like fit
- Nike Free foam sole for flexibility
- Tri-star flex grooves offer multi-directional flexibility
- Rubber sections on the outsole for durability in high-wear areas
Nike Free OriginsAfter learning that Stanford athletes had been Trénink barefoot, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent four years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible Běh shoe from the inside out.
Lightweight foam-backed mesh offers breathable comfort through every workout.
- Full inner-sleeve provides comfort and support
- Flex grooves allow your foot to flex naturally
- Foam cushioning for comfort and heel pull tab for easy on and off
- Perforated foam tongue for breathability