When it hit in the '90s, the Equipment line was a changing of the guard. The first family of shoes tailored to the needs of different runners, it represented the rise of global Běh culture. These women's shoes reinterpret the original Racing with street attitude and feminine appeal. They feature a flexible stretch knit upper with embroidered detailing on the toe. A performance-inspired lacing system adds a sleek touch.
- Stretch knit upper with tailored embroidery on toe box
- Racing 93 OG-inspired lacing system; Burrito tongue attached on one side offers easy entry and snug comfort
- TPU Equipment logo on tongue label; Striped webbing on lateral side
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner; Compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated 3-Stripes
- Equipment green sockliner
- Rubber outsole
- Textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole