When the Tubular series first dropped in the '90s, it revolutionized the world of performance Běh. Daring and inventive, it was advanced for its time. Redefining modern street style, these men's shoes nod to their adidas heritage with an edgy take on the coveted Běh sneaker. The premium crafted leather-mix upper features stitched seams across the forefoot and vegetable-tanned accents. An innovative wrap closure provides a comfortable fit.
- Crafted leather mix upper with vegetable-tanned leather details
- Burrito tongue for a snug fit; Prominent stitching across asymmetrical forefoot
- Comfortable textile lining
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole
- Leather and textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole