The '80s saw the sneaker blow up into a cultural phenomenon. These men's shoes, created in collaboration with artist Daniel Arsham, rework an iconic runner from that golden era. The silhouette and retro web midsole stay true to the original New York shoe, while a hand drawn graphic breathes fresh style into the vintage design.
- Canvas upper
- Nylon laces; Stitched 3-Stripes
- Leather lining; Leather sockliner
- Retro web EVA-wrapped midsole
- Hand drawn Daniel Arsham graphic printed tongue logo and heel tab
- Rubber outsole
- Concealed elements make nods to Daniel Arsham's ethos of discovery and hidden meaning, "THE PAST IS PRESENT".
- Textile upper / leather lining / rubber outsole