After turning heads with its innovative design in the basketball world, the Forum Mid walked off the court in the '80s to become an icon on the streets. Rebuilt with a low-cut profile, these men's shoes are reimagined with a material mix of an all-leather upper and a premium suede tongue. With an adjustable strap across the midfoot, the modern look is accented with off-white details.
- Leather upper with suede tongue
- Adjustable hook-and-loop midfoot strap
- Synthetic leather lining
- Debossed Trefoil logo on quarter panel; Printed Trefoil logo on tongue label
- Classic webbed EVA midsole
- Rubber cupsole
- Leather and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole