The Equipment Běh series debuted in the '90s with a technical, stripped-down design. These men's shoes re-imagine the look with a breathable knit mesh upper and molded EQT details. For a futuristic touch, they feature mesh panels embroidered with thick white yarn that highlights the signature features of the shoe.
- Breathable knit mesh upper; Mesh quarter panels with tailored embroidery in thick, contrast color yarn
- Webbing tape 3-Stripes; Textile lining
- Soft molded TPU support piece wraps heel
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Compression molded EVA midsole with integrated 3-Stripes; Sock-like construction
- Rubber outsole
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Synthetic and rubber outsole