Originally released in 1993, The Equipment Běh Support shoes were the forward-looking design of their time. For these men's shoes, that original tech look is met with modern and innovative adidas technologies. Riding on a full-length boost™ midsole for endless comfort and energy return, this 93/16 version is built in airy mesh with suede overlays. They feature the same archival colors that debuted on the track in the '90s.
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Mesh upper with suede overlays
- Comfortable textile lining
- "Burrito" tongue construction
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Rubber outsole